Dog leashes come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, but at the core, they are all the same. Dog leashes, or leads, are used to restrain and maintain control over a dog when he or she is out in public. Not only do leashes keep your dog close to you and safe at your side, they can also keep other dogs, animals, and people safe from your dog.
For Every Leash, There is a Collar Every leash is attached to the dog by a collar or harness that fits around your dogs neck or body respectively. Collars are also available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. In fact, there are probably more kinds of collars than there are leashes.
Collars and leashes are necessary for dogs as pets. That is why there is so many to choose from. There are even Shopping Guides for Dog Leashes. If you have to have them, why not get one that is stylish and fun like the FabuLeash?
Introducing The Supercollar But what if the entire leash and collar design was reworked? Could the old methods of dog restraint be done better? The good people over at Supercollar have proven that it can be done. They have created a product that is a total redesign of the old leash and collar, but have managed to keep it stylish and easy to use.
The Supercollar is the world’s first collar with a retractable leash built into it. And there is no need to worry about it not being strong enough for larger dogs. Check out this video to learn more about the leash and to see it in action. Make sure you do not miss the part where the actor uses the leash to pull a car!
Specifications Here are some of the benefits you will get with your Supercollar:
- Your dog always carries his own leash. No more holding onto it at the dog park or dropping it somewhere.
- You can let your dog off leash during walks without needing to worry about leash laws since the leash is a quick grab away.
- Since the leash is built into the collar, you no longer have to fuss with your hyper dog to attached the leash to the collar.
- This collar and leash is strong enough to pull a car, so you can rest assured even your large dog can use the Supercollar.
- The Supercollar was selected at the 2010 Best New Pet Product of the Year.
- The hybrid design of this product could have looked very messy and bulky, but the Supercollar has managed to stay pretty stylish. The leash looks like part of the collar when it is retracted.
- There are reflective accents on the collar so cars and other people will be able to see your dog easier at night.
If you have ever needed a leash in a hurry (say when the pizza delivery guy shows up at your door), you can understand how great this build-in collar really is.
To learn even more about the Suppercollar, check out there website by clicking here.
About the author:
Kayleigh has always loved animals and has spent time volunteering at the local dog shelter. The love of her life is her four year old Rottweiler, Lizzie. She enjoys writing for YeePet.com since it combines her love of animals with one of her favor...
See something on the Internet that you'd like us to profile in this column? Anything about pet fashion, technology or interesting is good. Send us an email to email@example.com or leave a comment below.