You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
Removing someone from your friend list is easy. You could do it either way:
- Go to My Friends on My Home, check the member you want to remove, click Remove Friends.
- Or, find the member you want to remove by clicking People in the header, go to the user’s profile page, click Remove From Friends.
Yeepet welcomes you to submit your pet related articles to us. Submitting articles to Yeepet is a great way to get free advertising and build backlinks. Here is how you submit:
1. Submit your article from our Submit Article page. No registration is required. Your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published on our site.
2. Submit your article by posting a blog on Yeepet. See our Help page for how to create a blog on Yeepet. Yeepet is offering a new Yeepet Blog Program to pet lovers, pet site owners and pet business managers. Find out more here and see the benefits.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
There are a lot of benefits you can gain as we offer you:
Better Payment Program
Earn cash bonus and keep 100% of your ad revenue and all the sales made on Yeepet.
Exclusive Free Access to Yeepet Online Services
- Gain exclusive free use of your own Yeepet Store and sell your pet products to
- Redeem your earned points at Gift Center for latest pet products.
- Benefit from employee discounts on Yeepet Store.
- Free business and/or product promotion as Featured Listing.
- Free product samples and more perks.
Greater Online Exposure
Showcase your personal pet expertise as well as your pet business or organization. Reach the fast growing number of pet owners and targeted customers who need your advice, goods or services.
Increased Traffic Driving Opportunity
Drive best traffic to your articles that are search engine optimized, automatically published to Twitter, Facebook and are featured on Yeepet.com and across our online network.
Tell pet lovers what they want to hear in your own unique way. Share your pet-related tips, photos and advice creatively and enhance your pet friends network.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
Our media network offers effective PR/marketing solutions including press releases and online advertising across Yeepet network and our extended network. It helps you spread the word cost effectively, maximize your ROI or generate another revenue stream online.