Yeepet welcomes you to submit your pet related articles to us. Submitting articles to Yeepet is a great way to get free advertising and build backlinks. Here is how you submit:
1. Submit your article from our Submit Article page. No registration is required. Your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published on our site.
2. Submit your article by posting a blog on Yeepet. See our Help page for how to create a blog on Yeepet. Yeepet is offering a new Yeepet Blog Program to pet lovers, pet site owners and pet business managers. Find out more here and see the benefits.
Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
Yeepet Yellow Pages is a directory of local pet businesses with ratings and reviews. It lets pet business owners or managers list their pet services, pet stores and other pet related services for free.
The Yellow Pages also allows pet parents to request a service and pet service providers to receive service requests on Yeepet. If you own a pet business such as a grooming salon, a dog walking business, a pet sitting or training business, make sure you list your business in our Yellow Pages and complete your business profile accurately and thoroughly. Visit this Help page for how to add your business on Yeepet.