Yes. Yeepet is created to let you list your business for free in Yellow Pages. We also offer featured listings to help you maximize your online exposure. Contact us should you want to have your business featured on Yeepet.
After you added someone as friend, you cannot see his/her name in your friend list until he/she accepts your friend request. You will see the friend request with the status as Pending in your mailbox. The status will display as Accepted after his/her approval. You will see him/her in the friend list then.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
You need to have an Yeepet login in order to create a profile. Once you’re logged in, you’re taken to the My Home page where you will see the link Edit Profile. Clicking the link will allow you to complete a profile for yourself.