You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
Yeepet Yellow Pages is a directory of local pet businesses with ratings and reviews. It lets pet business owners or managers list their pet services, pet stores and other pet related services for free.
The Yellow Pages also allows pet parents to request a service and pet service providers to receive service requests on Yeepet. If you own a pet business such as a grooming salon, a dog walking business, a pet sitting or training business, make sure you list your business in our Yellow Pages and complete your business profile accurately and thoroughly. Visit this Help page for how to add your business on Yeepet.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.