If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
Your points are available at two places: one is your My Home page after you are logged in. Click the My Gifts & Treats link on My Home to view the total points.
Or click the Gift Center link. You will see your remaining points on the gift center page.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.