If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are welcome to list yourselves in the Adoption channel. Here is how:
- Sign up on yeepet on the registration page.
- Log into yeepet with your account you just created.
- Go to the Adoption page. Click the List Your Shelter or Organization link on this page.
- Fill in your shelter information on that page. Hit the Submit button.
- Wait for us to approve your profile as we need to validate your shelter or rescue group information.
- Your shelter or rescue group will be listed on the Adoption page.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
Did you know you can get free advertising for your pet products and business by simply supplying us only five product samples? This pet product sample program was recently created to help pet product manufacturers showcase new products, market their businesses and promote their brands at a minimal cost.
If you are a pet product manfacturer and would like to join this program, here is what you need to do: supply us at least five pet products. In return, we will give you a premium ad slot (a $150 monthly value) on Yeepet.com or Petviu.com for every five products you provide. The ads will be in either 300x250 or 160x600 (depending on our ad inventory).
In addition, we will list and feature your products on Petviu.com. The product listings on Petviu will be published to other top sites through our online distribution channel. Your products will reach out to our pet loving consumers and receive great web exposure through this program.