You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
Our media network offers effective PR/marketing solutions including press releases and online advertising across Yeepet network and our extended network. It helps you spread the word cost effectively, maximize your ROI or generate another revenue stream online.
Yes! Yeepet is a centralized platform that allows pet business owners to promote their business, products or services for FREE in the following comprehensive ways:
1. Promote your links in our Links channel. You can post one or more links to your store, coupons, deals, products and services and build backlinks to your site or business.
3. Post your job related classifieds in our Classifieds channel.
6. Join our free product sample program. Supply us at least 5 free product samples and we will reserve one ad slot for you on Petviu or Yeepet. You will receive a free ad placement for every 5 samples you offer.
Yeepet also offers premium advertising solutions and other marketing solutions proven to help you reach out to more pet lovers and grow your business. Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us to discuss more!
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.