You are encouraged to submit your article to us. There are different ways for the submission. The best way is to post your article directly in our Blogs channel. For how to post a blog on Yeepet, visit our Help page.
But again, we highly welcome you to post your articles in our Blogs channel.
We welcome people to join our featured contributor network if you are passionate about writing for pets. Please visit this page for more information.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
- My Pets: view and edit your pet profile(s).
- My Friends: view and remove friends if needed.
- My Blocklist: view members you blocked or unblock members from the list.
- My Blogs: view all the blogs you wrote.
- My Groups: view the groups you joined or created.
- My Gifts: view the gifts you received, sent and remaining.
- Mailbox: view all messages sent or received on yeepet.com, including private messages, friend requests, group mails, invitations.
- Favorite Pets: view pet profiles you added as favorite.
- Favorite Profiles: view your favorite list of user profiles.
- Account Settings: view and update your account settings.
- Address Book: view all your connections.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
We want to engage every member better on Yeepet and make your experience with us more rewarding. You earn bonus points by creating content on Yeepet. Use the bonus points to redeem the pet products you like in our Gift Center, or use them towards your next purchase on Yeepet Web Store.
Making different posts allows you to receive different bonus points. For example, you earn 20 points by posting a blog, or 10 points when you comment on a blog.
We give you $1 for every 100 points you've earned. That means only 5 blogs (make sure they are good blogs)! Simply redeem your points in our Gift Center.
The more you post on Yeepet, the more points you earn!
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.