You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
As a premier content and advertising network, Yeepet Media network will bring you the following benefits:
- Target audience in the pet vertical to increase your conversion rates.
- Competitive cost compared to other ad networks.
- Multiple pricing models for online advertising designed to best suit your business needs and meet your marketing budget.
You make extra income right away with ad placement and ad exchange within the Yeepet network.
- You log in on the popup with your Facebook account, then the page takes you to the registration page on yeepet.com. You fill in the required fields on the registration page. The email address field is automatically showing on this page which is retrieved from your Facebook account.
- You click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. The confirmation message is displayed afterwards and you are redirected to the home page and logged in automatically.
You can log out by clicking on the Log Out link at the top of the page. You may sign in again by clicking on the Connect with Facebook button next time.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
We want to engage every member better on Yeepet and make your experience with us more rewarding. You earn bonus points by creating content on Yeepet. Use the bonus points to redeem the pet products you like in our Gift Center, or use them towards your next purchase on Yeepet Web Store.
Making different posts allows you to receive different bonus points. For example, you earn 20 points by posting a blog, or 10 points when you comment on a blog.
We give you $1 for every 100 points you've earned. That means only 5 blogs (make sure they are good blogs)! Simply redeem your points in our Gift Center.
The more you post on Yeepet, the more points you earn!