Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
Want to run a fun pet photo contest but don't have the web pages up and running on your site? No problem. We will host your pet photo contest for you for FREE. Simply send us your request to info at yeepet dot com including the following information:
1. Duration of your pet photo contest
2. The name of your business
3. The title of your contest
4. A brief description of your contest (about 110 words). See the example of the contest description.
5. Terms and Conditions of your contest. If you don't have one, we can create one for you. See the example here.
Visit our pet photo contests for more examples.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Running a pet photo contest not only costs you nothing, but also it helps you get great benefits from us for FREE. We will give you two free banner ads on the contest pages (in 300x250 or 250x250, and 160x600 depending on our ad inventory) if you run a contest with us.
Interested? Contact us today.
Yes! Yeepet is a centralized platform that allows pet business owners to promote their business, products or services for FREE in the following comprehensive ways:
1. Promote your links in our Links channel. You can post one or more links to your store, coupons, deals, products and services and build backlinks to your site or business.
3. Post your job related classifieds in our Classifieds channel.
6. Join our free product sample program. Supply us at least 5 free product samples and we will reserve one ad slot for you on Petviu or Yeepet. You will receive a free ad placement for every 5 samples you offer.
Yeepet also offers premium advertising solutions and other marketing solutions proven to help you reach out to more pet lovers and grow your business. Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us to discuss more!
The Featured Contributor Program creates a unique relationship between you and Yeepet.com that brings you the maximum benefits. The program allows you to connect, share and monetize. It provides you, for your blog and other content you create on Yeepet.com with a great deal of advantages such as 100% online ad revenue share, exclusive access to our services, more online exposure, improved traffic, superior free advertising opportunities, creative outlet, and a stronger pet loving community connection. These are a lot more benefits when you go along.
We have a team of experienced pet lovers including dog parents, cat lovers, veterinarians and other pet professionals who joined us and enjoy writing with us as our featured contributors. We welcome you to read along, join us and generate extra income while having fun!
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.