You are encouraged to submit your article to us. There are different ways for the submission. The best way is to post your article directly in our Blogs channel. For how to post a blog on Yeepet, visit our Help page.
But again, we highly welcome you to post your articles in our Blogs channel.
We welcome people to join our featured contributor network if you are passionate about writing for pets. Please visit this page for more information.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet
Yeepet Gift Center is a place for members to redeem gifts. We want to provide everyone with a fun, engaging and rewarding experience while you interact and make posts on Yeepet.
Users earn points while making posts on Yeepet and can redeem the gifts (real products, virtual gifts) in the gift center with the points you have earned. Every gift is assigned a certain number of points you need in order to redeem. That number is like the "price" of the gift. You can redeem any gift in the gift center as long as you have sufficient point balance.
The Virtual Gifts will be available soon.