Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are welcome to list yourselves in the Adoption channel. Here is how:
- Sign up on yeepet on the registration page.
- Log into yeepet with your account you just created.
- Go to the Adoption page. Click the List Your Shelter or Organization link on this page.
- Fill in your shelter information on that page. Hit the Submit button.
- Wait for us to approve your profile as we need to validate your shelter or rescue group information.
- Your shelter or rescue group will be listed on the Adoption page.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.