If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.