Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.
This is a fun job but you desire to take it seriously on a weekly basis. As our featured contributor, you need to be at least one of the following:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the My Home page available in the header.
3. Click the Add Primary Pic link. Upload your picture. This picture will be displayed as your primary profile picture.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
There are a lot of benefits you can gain as we offer you:
Better Payment Program
Earn cash bonus and keep 100% of your ad revenue and all the sales made on Yeepet.
Exclusive Free Access to Yeepet Online Services
- Gain exclusive free use of your own Yeepet Store and sell your pet products to
- Redeem your earned points at Gift Center for latest pet products.
- Benefit from employee discounts on Yeepet Store.
- Free business and/or product promotion as Featured Listing.
- Free product samples and more perks.
Greater Online Exposure
Showcase your personal pet expertise as well as your pet business or organization. Reach the fast growing number of pet owners and targeted customers who need your advice, goods or services.
Increased Traffic Driving Opportunity
Drive best traffic to your articles that are search engine optimized, automatically published to Twitter, Facebook and are featured on Yeepet.com and across our online network.
Tell pet lovers what they want to hear in your own unique way. Share your pet-related tips, photos and advice creatively and enhance your pet friends network.