- You log in on the popup with your Facebook account, then the page takes you to the registration page on yeepet.com. You fill in the required fields on the registration page. The email address field is automatically showing on this page which is retrieved from your Facebook account.
- You click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. The confirmation message is displayed afterwards and you are redirected to the home page and logged in automatically.
You can log out by clicking on the Log Out link at the top of the page. You may sign in again by clicking on the Connect with Facebook button next time.
Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
The Featured Contributor Program creates a unique relationship between you and Yeepet.com that brings you the maximum benefits. The program allows you to connect, share and monetize. It provides you, for your blog and other content you create on Yeepet.com with a great deal of advantages such as 100% online ad revenue share, exclusive access to our services, more online exposure, improved traffic, superior free advertising opportunities, creative outlet, and a stronger pet loving community connection. These are a lot more benefits when you go along.
We have a team of experienced pet lovers including dog parents, cat lovers, veterinarians and other pet professionals who joined us and enjoy writing with us as our featured contributors. We welcome you to read along, join us and generate extra income while having fun!
You can redeem the gift by following the steps below:
- Log into yeepet.com.
- Go to the Gift Center. The link is available at the very top of the page and on the submenu when you click the People tab in the header.
- Click the gift you want to redeem. You will see your point balance and the required points showing on the page.
In order to redeem the gift, your remaining balance should be greater than or equal to the required points of the gift you selected. Otherwise, the page will tell you that you have insufficient balance and cannot redeem the gift.
- Click the Redeem button if you have sufficient point balance. The confirmation message appears.
We've received your redeem request after the above steps are complete, and we will ship the requested product to you within a month.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!