Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
Yeepet welcomes you to submit your pet related articles to us. Submitting articles to Yeepet is a great way to get free advertising and build backlinks. Here is how you submit:
1. Submit your article from our Submit Article page. No registration is required. Your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published on our site.
2. Submit your article by posting a blog on Yeepet. See our Help page for how to create a blog on Yeepet. Yeepet is offering a new Yeepet Blog Program to pet lovers, pet site owners and pet business managers. Find out more here and see the benefits.
Did you know you can get free advertising for your pet products and business by simply supplying us only five product samples? This pet product sample program was recently created to help pet product manufacturers showcase new products, market their businesses and promote their brands at a minimal cost.
If you are a pet product manfacturer and would like to join this program, here is what you need to do: supply us at least five pet products. In return, we will give you a premium ad slot (a $150 monthly value) on Yeepet.com or Petviu.com for every five products you provide. The ads will be in either 300x250 or 160x600 (depending on our ad inventory).
In addition, we will list and feature your products on Petviu.com. The product listings on Petviu will be published to other top sites through our online distribution channel. Your products will reach out to our pet loving consumers and receive great web exposure through this program.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.