Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
After you added someone as friend, you cannot see his/her name in your friend list until he/she accepts your friend request. You will see the friend request with the status as Pending in your mailbox. The status will display as Accepted after his/her approval. You will see him/her in the friend list then.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
As a premier content and advertising network, Yeepet Media network will bring you the following benefits:
- Target audience in the pet vertical to increase your conversion rates.
- Competitive cost compared to other ad networks.
- Multiple pricing models for online advertising designed to best suit your business needs and meet your marketing budget.
You make extra income right away with ad placement and ad exchange within the Yeepet network.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.