This blog solution was creatively invented this year to provide pet business owners or managers with an effective online marketing way through our Blogs channel and hundreds of top sites in our distribution channel. Dog trainers, pet sitters, and other pet service providers, as well as pet product manufacturers and vendors are our customers.
For as little as $60 in your monthly budget, you will receive four (4) professional SEO blogs a month that are tailored to meet your business needs. The blogs will be published and shared on Yeepet.com and hundreds of other sites through our distribution channel. Free SEO solutions included!
Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us your inquiry!
You need to have an Yeepet login in order to create a profile. Once you’re logged in, you’re taken to the My Home page where you will see the link Edit Profile. Clicking the link will allow you to complete a profile for yourself.
This is a fun job but you desire to take it seriously on a weekly basis. As our featured contributor, you need to be at least one of the following:
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.