Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
As group founder, you can add a group member as moderator on the group profile page or group member’s profile pages.
- Click the More Members link in the Members section on the group profile page. Select one or more members and click Add as Moderator.
- Or, click the member you want to add in the Members section, and click Add as Moderator on the member’s profile page.
After you added someone as friend, you cannot see his/her name in your friend list until he/she accepts your friend request. You will see the friend request with the status as Pending in your mailbox. The status will display as Accepted after his/her approval. You will see him/her in the friend list then.
We want to engage every member better on Yeepet and make your experience with us more rewarding. You earn bonus points by creating content on Yeepet. Use the bonus points to redeem the pet products you like in our Gift Center, or use them towards your next purchase on Yeepet Web Store.
Making different posts allows you to receive different bonus points. For example, you earn 20 points by posting a blog, or 10 points when you comment on a blog.
We give you $1 for every 100 points you've earned. That means only 5 blogs (make sure they are good blogs)! Simply redeem your points in our Gift Center.
The more you post on Yeepet, the more points you earn!
A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.