Removing someone from your friend list is easy. You could do it either way:
- Go to My Friends on My Home, check the member you want to remove, click Remove Friends.
- Or, find the member you want to remove by clicking People in the header, go to the user’s profile page, click Remove From Friends.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
As group founder, you can add a group member as moderator on the group profile page or group member’s profile pages.
- Click the More Members link in the Members section on the group profile page. Select one or more members and click Add as Moderator.
- Or, click the member you want to add in the Members section, and click Add as Moderator on the member’s profile page.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
Currently all gifts are free on Yeepet. You can send out gifts to other registered users to express you like their profiles or enjoy their pictures. Click Give Gift on the user’s profile. When someone has received a gift from you, it shows a gift icon on his/her profile page where others can see it sent by you. It’s a good way to interact with other Yeepet members, and it’s fun!
We were incubating the idea earlier this year and finally launched our new strategic business unit - Fuzzy Pet Writing Group. We want to help other websites or business owners with what we love and what we are good at.
If you own a pet website or business that needs quality pet articles, let us help! Our network of experienced pet loving writers in Fuzzy Pet Writing Group specialize in search engine friendly pet articles in the following areas:
1. pet lifestyle
We will write about everything pet related you assign us.
All the articles come with the following FREE SEO solutions:
1. Social bookmarking, creating backlinks or tweets
2. Submission of the articles to five top article directories
We will provide our clients with detailed reporting and guaranteed publishing. Satisfaction guaranteed! Rates start from $8 per article. Package rates are also available upon request. Call us at 408-372-8114 or email us today to discuss your business needs!
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.