You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.
Yeepet Yellow Pages is a directory of local pet businesses with ratings and reviews. It lets pet business owners or managers list their pet services, pet stores and other pet related services for free.
The Yellow Pages also allows pet parents to request a service and pet service providers to receive service requests on Yeepet. If you own a pet business such as a grooming salon, a dog walking business, a pet sitting or training business, make sure you list your business in our Yellow Pages and complete your business profile accurately and thoroughly. Visit this Help page for how to add your business on Yeepet.
Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.