Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
As group founder, you can add a group member as moderator on the group profile page or group member’s profile pages.
- Click the More Members link in the Members section on the group profile page. Select one or more members and click Add as Moderator.
- Or, click the member you want to add in the Members section, and click Add as Moderator on the member’s profile page.
Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
Want to run a fun pet photo contest but don't have the web pages up and running on your site? No problem. We will host your pet photo contest for you for FREE. Simply send us your request to info at yeepet dot com including the following information:
1. Duration of your pet photo contest
2. The name of your business
3. The title of your contest
4. A brief description of your contest (about 110 words). See the example of the contest description.
5. Terms and Conditions of your contest. If you don't have one, we can create one for you. See the example here.
Visit our pet photo contests for more examples.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Running a pet photo contest not only costs you nothing, but also it helps you get great benefits from us for FREE. We will give you two free banner ads on the contest pages (in 300x250 or 250x250, and 160x600 depending on our ad inventory) if you run a contest with us.
Interested? Contact us today.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.