Yeepet is striving to maximize your benefits for writing with us. We let you keep 100% of your online ad revenue and all the sales you make on Yeepet.
We will reserve up to three (3) ad slots on your pages for you and set up your ads. Our system has been built this way to allow us to publish your ads. Simply send us your ad code. We will put up the ads for you.
We suggest you sign up with ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc and affiliate marketing programs such as CJ.com, Amazon.com and more. If you already have an account, simply log in and get your ad code from your account there. Copy and paste your ad code from there, send it to us and you are good to go!
Generating ad revenue and sales with those ad networks and affliliate programs is a good way. You can also have your own Yeepet store if you have pet products to sell. We will set you up on Yeepet Web Store. You will be able to log into your own store and upload products and images. We will waive the transaction fee for you which costs our vendors 5% to 10% of their sales.
We hope you are incentivized and motivated to work with us. Should you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
Yeepet Buzz Club is a free club that allows you - either a pet blogger, pet business owner or manager to express your passion and love about pets, as well as share your pet tips and advice. It also lets you effectively promote your pet website or business (products or service) online for FREE.
We would like to invite you to become a member of our exclusive Buzz Club so we can learn more about your pet experience and anything pet related that matter to you.
As the leading pet loving information platform with a network of hundreds of top sites in our online distribution channel. Yeepet Buzz Club helps you reach out to a much larger online audience. If you have a busy schedule and are seeking professional blogs/articles, take advantage of our blog solution and see how it can help you to boost your business credibility.
For your pet site or business, you will benefit from your Yeepet blogs as follows:
1. Free advertsing. When you add your personal or business bio with the link to your site at the end of each blog you post on Yeepet, you get the best use of free advertisement for your pet site, business or service. Your posted content will be searched and read by a large number of our members and Internet users.
Or take advantage of "About the author" at the end of each blog and feel free to add your link there. This comes from your More About Me section of your profile.
In addition, we will give you three (3) premium ad slots ($600+ monthly value) on your blog pages for FREE. You will need to provide us with your ad code or banner and the destination link(s).
2. Free SEO. Your bio at the end of each blog will give you quality backlinks to your site.
Your blogs or articles will not only appear on Yeepet, but also be distributed and shared with hundreds of other top sites across Yeepet network.
3. Improve your personal credibility. Better personal credibility will help you gain more customers. If you provide pet services such as dog training, pet sitting, your personal credibility will greatly boost your business credibility. Your professional advice and tips described in your Yeepet blogs will let your potential customers know how experienced you are.
4. Monetary benefits. You will earn 100% of the online ad revenue coming from your pages and all the sales generated from your product listings on Yeepet. Find out more here about our 100% revenue program.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Sign up on Yeepet.
3. Send us your banner ad. We will post the ad on your Yeepet blog page.
To keep the ad up, you will need to post at least one (1) blog every week.
BLOG CONTENT GENERAL GUIDELINE:
Our Blogs channel is part of our pet loving community so do NOT promote your business directly in the body of your blog post. Make sure:
1. Your blog posts are pet related.
2. Your write about pet tips and advice based on your personal or professional experience.
3. Do NOT advertise your business, products or service in the body of your blog post. A good way is to use the "About the author" feature displayed at the end of each blog. Complete your "About Me" under "More About Me" in your profile. This will be displayed in "About the author".
Build a trusing relationship between you and your audience. Feel free to recommend quality pet products or services related to your blog topics that the visitors find useful, and add links to your recommendations.
Any questions or comments, contact us today! We look forward to reading your blogs!
Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
Yes. Yeepet is created to let you list your business for free in Yellow Pages. We also offer featured listings to help you maximize your online exposure. Contact us should you want to have your business featured on Yeepet.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.
Our media network offers effective PR/marketing solutions including press releases and online advertising across Yeepet network and our extended network. It helps you spread the word cost effectively, maximize your ROI or generate another revenue stream online.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.