Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.
You need to have an Yeepet login in order to create a profile. Once you’re logged in, you’re taken to the My Home page where you will see the link Edit Profile. Clicking the link will allow you to complete a profile for yourself.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
Yes! Yeepet is a centralized platform that allows pet business owners to promote their business, products or services for FREE in the following comprehensive ways:
1. Promote your links in our Links channel. You can post one or more links to your store, coupons, deals, products and services and build backlinks to your site or business.
3. Post your job related classifieds in our Classifieds channel.
6. Join our free product sample program. Supply us at least 5 free product samples and we will reserve one ad slot for you on Petviu or Yeepet. You will receive a free ad placement for every 5 samples you offer.
Yeepet also offers premium advertising solutions and other marketing solutions proven to help you reach out to more pet lovers and grow your business. Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us to discuss more!
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
You are encouraged to submit your article to us. There are different ways for the submission. The best way is to post your article directly in our Blogs channel. For how to post a blog on Yeepet, visit our Help page.
But again, we highly welcome you to post your articles in our Blogs channel.
We welcome people to join our featured contributor network if you are passionate about writing for pets. Please visit this page for more information.
Yeepet is striving to maximize your benefits for writing with us. We let you keep 100% of your online ad revenue and all the sales you make on Yeepet.
We will reserve up to three (3) ad slots on your pages for you and set up your ads. Our system has been built this way to allow us to publish your ads. Simply send us your ad code. We will put up the ads for you.
We suggest you sign up with ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc and affiliate marketing programs such as CJ.com, Amazon.com and more. If you already have an account, simply log in and get your ad code from your account there. Copy and paste your ad code from there, send it to us and you are good to go!
Generating ad revenue and sales with those ad networks and affliliate programs is a good way. You can also have your own Yeepet store if you have pet products to sell. We will set you up on Yeepet Web Store. You will be able to log into your own store and upload products and images. We will waive the transaction fee for you which costs our vendors 5% to 10% of their sales.
We hope you are incentivized and motivated to work with us. Should you have any questions, feel free to let us know.