Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.