Yes. Yeepet is created to let you list your business for free in Yellow Pages. We also offer featured listings to help you maximize your online exposure. Contact us should you want to have your business featured on Yeepet.
Did you know you can get free advertising for your pet products and business by simply supplying us only five product samples? This pet product sample program was recently created to help pet product manufacturers showcase new products, market their businesses and promote their brands at a minimal cost.
If you are a pet product manfacturer and would like to join this program, here is what you need to do: supply us at least five pet products. In return, we will give you a premium ad slot (a $150 monthly value) on Yeepet.com or Petviu.com for every five products you provide. The ads will be in either 300x250 or 160x600 (depending on our ad inventory).
In addition, we will list and feature your products on Petviu.com. The product listings on Petviu will be published to other top sites through our online distribution channel. Your products will reach out to our pet loving consumers and receive great web exposure through this program.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the My Home page available in the header.
3. Click the Add Primary Pic link. Upload your picture. This picture will be displayed as your primary profile picture.
We were incubating the idea earlier this year and finally launched our new strategic business unit - Fuzzy Pet Writing Group. We want to help other websites or business owners with what we love and what we are good at.
If you own a pet website or business that needs quality pet articles, let us help! Our network of experienced pet loving writers in Fuzzy Pet Writing Group specialize in search engine friendly pet articles in the following areas:
1. pet lifestyle
We will write about everything pet related you assign us.
All the articles come with the following FREE SEO solutions:
1. Social bookmarking, creating backlinks or tweets
2. Submission of the articles to five top article directories
We will provide our clients with detailed reporting and guaranteed publishing. Satisfaction guaranteed! Rates start from $8 per article. Package rates are also available upon request. Call us at 408-372-8114 or email us today to discuss your business needs!
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
- You log in on the popup with your Facebook account, then the page takes you to the registration page on yeepet.com. You fill in the required fields on the registration page. The email address field is automatically showing on this page which is retrieved from your Facebook account.
- You click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. The confirmation message is displayed afterwards and you are redirected to the home page and logged in automatically.
You can log out by clicking on the Log Out link at the top of the page. You may sign in again by clicking on the Connect with Facebook button next time.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.