Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
Currently all gifts are free on Yeepet. You can send out gifts to other registered users to express you like their profiles or enjoy their pictures. Click Give Gift on the user’s profile. When someone has received a gift from you, it shows a gift icon on his/her profile page where others can see it sent by you. It’s a good way to interact with other Yeepet members, and it’s fun!
Yeepet is striving to maximize your benefits for writing with us. We let you keep 100% of your online ad revenue and all the sales you make on Yeepet.
We will reserve up to three (3) ad slots on your pages for you and set up your ads. Our system has been built this way to allow us to publish your ads. Simply send us your ad code. We will put up the ads for you.
We suggest you sign up with ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc and affiliate marketing programs such as CJ.com, Amazon.com and more. If you already have an account, simply log in and get your ad code from your account there. Copy and paste your ad code from there, send it to us and you are good to go!
Generating ad revenue and sales with those ad networks and affliliate programs is a good way. You can also have your own Yeepet store if you have pet products to sell. We will set you up on Yeepet Web Store. You will be able to log into your own store and upload products and images. We will waive the transaction fee for you which costs our vendors 5% to 10% of their sales.
We hope you are incentivized and motivated to work with us. Should you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
Did you know you can get free advertising for your pet products and business by simply supplying us only five product samples? This pet product sample program was recently created to help pet product manufacturers showcase new products, market their businesses and promote their brands at a minimal cost.
If you are a pet product manfacturer and would like to join this program, here is what you need to do: supply us at least five pet products. In return, we will give you a premium ad slot (a $150 monthly value) on Yeepet.com or Petviu.com for every five products you provide. The ads will be in either 300x250 or 160x600 (depending on our ad inventory).
In addition, we will list and feature your products on Petviu.com. The product listings on Petviu will be published to other top sites through our online distribution channel. Your products will reach out to our pet loving consumers and receive great web exposure through this program.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
This blog solution was creatively invented this year to provide pet business owners or managers with an effective online marketing way through our Blogs channel and hundreds of top sites in our distribution channel. Dog trainers, pet sitters, and other pet service providers, as well as pet product manufacturers and vendors are our customers.
For as little as $60 in your monthly budget, you will receive four (4) professional SEO blogs a month that are tailored to meet your business needs. The blogs will be published and shared on Yeepet.com and hundreds of other sites through our distribution channel. Free SEO solutions included!
Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us your inquiry!
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.