You need to have an Yeepet login in order to create a profile. Once you’re logged in, you’re taken to the My Home page where you will see the link Edit Profile. Clicking the link will allow you to complete a profile for yourself.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
You need to log in to upload your pictures. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. After you log in, you are taken to the My Home page. You will see the Add Primary Pic link below the blank primary picture. Click it and then follow the steps on the page to upload your picture.
Or you can upload your pictures by going to the Gallery page. See below:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. If you are going to upload your own picture, don't change it. Otherwise if you want to upload your pet's picture, change it to Pet.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Click the Upload button. Your picture(s) will be uploaded.
Our media network offers effective PR/marketing solutions including press releases and online advertising across Yeepet network and our extended network. It helps you spread the word cost effectively, maximize your ROI or generate another revenue stream online.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
- My Pets: view and edit your pet profile(s).
- My Friends: view and remove friends if needed.
- My Blocklist: view members you blocked or unblock members from the list.
- My Blogs: view all the blogs you wrote.
- My Groups: view the groups you joined or created.
- My Gifts: view the gifts you received, sent and remaining.
- Mailbox: view all messages sent or received on yeepet.com, including private messages, friend requests, group mails, invitations.
- Favorite Pets: view pet profiles you added as favorite.
- Favorite Profiles: view your favorite list of user profiles.
- Account Settings: view and update your account settings.
- Address Book: view all your connections.