Your points are available at two places: one is your My Home page after you are logged in. Click the My Gifts & Treats link on My Home to view the total points.
Or click the Gift Center link. You will see your remaining points on the gift center page.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
Want to run a fun pet photo contest but don't have the web pages up and running on your site? No problem. We will host your pet photo contest for you for FREE. Simply send us your request to info at yeepet dot com including the following information:
1. Duration of your pet photo contest
2. The name of your business
3. The title of your contest
4. A brief description of your contest (about 110 words). See the example of the contest description.
5. Terms and Conditions of your contest. If you don't have one, we can create one for you. See the example here.
Visit our pet photo contests for more examples.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Running a pet photo contest not only costs you nothing, but also it helps you get great benefits from us for FREE. We will give you two free banner ads on the contest pages (in 300x250 or 250x250, and 160x600 depending on our ad inventory) if you run a contest with us.
Interested? Contact us today.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.