You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.