1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
You can redeem the gift by following the steps below:
- Log into yeepet.com.
- Go to the Gift Center. The link is available at the very top of the page and on the submenu when you click the People tab in the header.
- Click the gift you want to redeem. You will see your point balance and the required points showing on the page.
In order to redeem the gift, your remaining balance should be greater than or equal to the required points of the gift you selected. Otherwise, the page will tell you that you have insufficient balance and cannot redeem the gift.
- Click the Redeem button if you have sufficient point balance. The confirmation message appears.
We've received your redeem request after the above steps are complete, and we will ship the requested product to you within a month.
You need to log in to upload your pictures. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. After you log in, you are taken to the My Home page. You will see the Add Primary Pic link below the blank primary picture. Click it and then follow the steps on the page to upload your picture.
Or you can upload your pictures by going to the Gallery page. See below:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. If you are going to upload your own picture, don't change it. Otherwise if you want to upload your pet's picture, change it to Pet.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Click the Upload button. Your picture(s) will be uploaded.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
Yeepet welcomes you to submit your pet related articles to us. Submitting articles to Yeepet is a great way to get free advertising and build backlinks. Here is how you submit:
1. Submit your article from our Submit Article page. No registration is required. Your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published on our site.
2. Submit your article by posting a blog on Yeepet. See our Help page for how to create a blog on Yeepet. Yeepet is offering a new Yeepet Blog Program to pet lovers, pet site owners and pet business managers. Find out more here and see the benefits.
Your points are available at two places: one is your My Home page after you are logged in. Click the My Gifts & Treats link on My Home to view the total points.
Or click the Gift Center link. You will see your remaining points on the gift center page.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.