Yes! Yeepet is a centralized platform that allows pet business owners to promote their business, products or services for FREE in the following comprehensive ways:
1. Promote your links in our Links channel. You can post one or more links to your store, coupons, deals, products and services and build backlinks to your site or business.
3. Post your job related classifieds in our Classifieds channel.
6. Join our free product sample program. Supply us at least 5 free product samples and we will reserve one ad slot for you on Petviu or Yeepet. You will receive a free ad placement for every 5 samples you offer.
Yeepet also offers premium advertising solutions and other marketing solutions proven to help you reach out to more pet lovers and grow your business. Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us to discuss more!
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
The Featured Contributor Program creates a unique relationship between you and Yeepet.com that brings you the maximum benefits. The program allows you to connect, share and monetize. It provides you, for your blog and other content you create on Yeepet.com with a great deal of advantages such as 100% online ad revenue share, exclusive access to our services, more online exposure, improved traffic, superior free advertising opportunities, creative outlet, and a stronger pet loving community connection. These are a lot more benefits when you go along.
We have a team of experienced pet lovers including dog parents, cat lovers, veterinarians and other pet professionals who joined us and enjoy writing with us as our featured contributors. We welcome you to read along, join us and generate extra income while having fun!