Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
Yeepet Yellow Pages is a directory of local pet businesses with ratings and reviews. It lets pet business owners or managers list their pet services, pet stores and other pet related services for free.
The Yellow Pages also allows pet parents to request a service and pet service providers to receive service requests on Yeepet. If you own a pet business such as a grooming salon, a dog walking business, a pet sitting or training business, make sure you list your business in our Yellow Pages and complete your business profile accurately and thoroughly. Visit this Help page for how to add your business on Yeepet.
Removing someone from your friend list is easy. You could do it either way:
- Go to My Friends on My Home, check the member you want to remove, click Remove Friends.
- Or, find the member you want to remove by clicking People in the header, go to the user’s profile page, click Remove From Friends.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
Your points are available at two places: one is your My Home page after you are logged in. Click the My Gifts & Treats link on My Home to view the total points.
Or click the Gift Center link. You will see your remaining points on the gift center page.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
Before you upload your pet's pictures, you need to create your pet profile first. Once your pet profile has been created, simply following the steps below to upload your pet's pictures:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. Change it to Picture for Pet Pet by clicking the Pet radio button.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you need to upload more.
6. Click the Upload button. Your pet's picture(s) will be uploaded.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the My Home page available in the header.
3. Click the Add Primary Pic link. Upload your picture. This picture will be displayed as your primary profile picture.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.