After you added someone as friend, you cannot see his/her name in your friend list until he/she accepts your friend request. You will see the friend request with the status as Pending in your mailbox. The status will display as Accepted after his/her approval. You will see him/her in the friend list then.
Yeepet Buzz Club is a free club that allows you - either a pet blogger, pet business owner or manager to express your passion and love about pets, as well as share your pet tips and advice. It also lets you effectively promote your pet website or business (products or service) online for FREE.
We would like to invite you to become a member of our exclusive Buzz Club so we can learn more about your pet experience and anything pet related that matter to you.
As the leading pet loving information platform with a network of hundreds of top sites in our online distribution channel. Yeepet Buzz Club helps you reach out to a much larger online audience. If you have a busy schedule and are seeking professional blogs/articles, take advantage of our blog solution and see how it can help you to boost your business credibility.
For your pet site or business, you will benefit from your Yeepet blogs as follows:
1. Free advertsing. When you add your personal or business bio with the link to your site at the end of each blog you post on Yeepet, you get the best use of free advertisement for your pet site, business or service. Your posted content will be searched and read by a large number of our members and Internet users.
Or take advantage of "About the author" at the end of each blog and feel free to add your link there. This comes from your More About Me section of your profile.
In addition, we will give you three (3) premium ad slots ($600+ monthly value) on your blog pages for FREE. You will need to provide us with your ad code or banner and the destination link(s).
2. Free SEO. Your bio at the end of each blog will give you quality backlinks to your site.
Your blogs or articles will not only appear on Yeepet, but also be distributed and shared with hundreds of other top sites across Yeepet network.
3. Improve your personal credibility. Better personal credibility will help you gain more customers. If you provide pet services such as dog training, pet sitting, your personal credibility will greatly boost your business credibility. Your professional advice and tips described in your Yeepet blogs will let your potential customers know how experienced you are.
4. Monetary benefits. You will earn 100% of the online ad revenue coming from your pages and all the sales generated from your product listings on Yeepet. Find out more here about our 100% revenue program.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Sign up on Yeepet.
3. Send us your banner ad. We will post the ad on your Yeepet blog page.
To keep the ad up, you will need to post at least one (1) blog every week.
BLOG CONTENT GENERAL GUIDELINE:
Our Blogs channel is part of our pet loving community so do NOT promote your business directly in the body of your blog post. Make sure:
1. Your blog posts are pet related.
2. Your write about pet tips and advice based on your personal or professional experience.
3. Do NOT advertise your business, products or service in the body of your blog post. A good way is to use the "About the author" feature displayed at the end of each blog. Complete your "About Me" under "More About Me" in your profile. This will be displayed in "About the author".
Build a trusing relationship between you and your audience. Feel free to recommend quality pet products or services related to your blog topics that the visitors find useful, and add links to your recommendations.
Any questions or comments, contact us today! We look forward to reading your blogs!
- You log in on the popup with your Facebook account, then the page takes you to the registration page on yeepet.com. You fill in the required fields on the registration page. The email address field is automatically showing on this page which is retrieved from your Facebook account.
- You click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. The confirmation message is displayed afterwards and you are redirected to the home page and logged in automatically.
You can log out by clicking on the Log Out link at the top of the page. You may sign in again by clicking on the Connect with Facebook button next time.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
Originality. All your blog posts must be your original work. Plagiarism is against the law.
Word count. Your blogs should have at least 250 words each. We retain the right to the blogs and posts published on Yeepet. We will train you on effective writing and SEO, and guide you through interesting topics to write on from time to time. So it's a fun and educational experience that you can barely gain elsewhere.
No advertisement for your business, products or service in your blog posts. However, you can recommend quality pet products or services related to your blog topics that the visitors find useful, and add links to your recommendations. Build a trusing relationship between you and your audience.
Also, feel free to add your signature with the link to your pet business or site at the end of each blog.
No PR news in your blog. Visit Petviu.com if you want to post PR news for free.
You need to log in to upload your pictures. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. After you log in, you are taken to the My Home page. You will see the Add Primary Pic link below the blank primary picture. Click it and then follow the steps on the page to upload your picture.
Or you can upload your pictures by going to the Gallery page. See below:
1. Go to the Gallery page.
2. Click the Upload Picture link on that page.
3. On the Upload Picture page, it defaults for Picture for Member. If you are going to upload your own picture, don't change it. Otherwise if you want to upload your pet's picture, change it to Pet.
4. Click the Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
5. Click the Upload button. Your picture(s) will be uploaded.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.