If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Yes! Yeepet is a centralized platform that allows pet business owners to promote their business, products or services for FREE in the following comprehensive ways:
1. Promote your links in our Links channel. You can post one or more links to your store, coupons, deals, products and services and build backlinks to your site or business.
3. Post your job related classifieds in our Classifieds channel.
6. Join our free product sample program. Supply us at least 5 free product samples and we will reserve one ad slot for you on Petviu or Yeepet. You will receive a free ad placement for every 5 samples you offer.
Yeepet also offers premium advertising solutions and other marketing solutions proven to help you reach out to more pet lovers and grow your business. Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us to discuss more!
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.