Yeepet offers pet lovers and parents various ways to socialize with other pet people, share and find useful information in our online community. As a pet lover, you can:
2. Create multiple pet profiles if you have more than one pet.
3. Upload photos for yourself and your pet(s).
5. Share your links of anything pet related as long as they are interesting or meaningful.
8. Find local pet services or post your pet service in our Yellow Pages.
9. Find or post classifieds.
11. Earn points and redeem free pet products by just socializing and interaction on Yeepet.
12. If you love pets and writing, we have 2 different programs that suit your needs.
- Experienced pet bloggers are welcome to become our featured contributors and earn perks, cash bonus and more.
- New pet bloggers are good for our Yeepet Blog Program.
13. Shop quality pet products on Yeepet Web Store with the best price guarantee and free gift(s).
More socializing, more useful information and more free gifts! Join now for free and experience for yourself!
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.