Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
Mailbox is used to store all messages users have sent and received including private messages, friend requests, friend invitations and group mail. These types of messages are viewable in their corresponding subfolders. The subfolders are:
- Messages. This is where you manage all private messages you received and sent.
- Friend Requests. Whenever you click Add as Friend on another member’s profile page or someone clicks the link from your profile page, the friend request is stored on either the Sent, or the Received tab respectively.
- Invitations. This is where all your invitations (by clicking the Invite Friends button in the header section) you sent are stored.
- Group. You can view all group mails you sent or received here in this subfolder.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
After you added someone as friend, you cannot see his/her name in your friend list until he/she accepts your friend request. You will see the friend request with the status as Pending in your mailbox. The status will display as Accepted after his/her approval. You will see him/her in the friend list then.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the My Home page available in the header.
3. Click the Add Primary Pic link. Upload your picture. This picture will be displayed as your primary profile picture.
- You log in on the popup with your Facebook account, then the page takes you to the registration page on yeepet.com. You fill in the required fields on the registration page. The email address field is automatically showing on this page which is retrieved from your Facebook account.
- You click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. The confirmation message is displayed afterwards and you are redirected to the home page and logged in automatically.
You can log out by clicking on the Log Out link at the top of the page. You may sign in again by clicking on the Connect with Facebook button next time.