You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
You are encouraged to submit your article to us. There are different ways for the submission. The best way is to post your article directly in our Blogs channel. For how to post a blog on Yeepet, visit our Help page.
But again, we highly welcome you to post your articles in our Blogs channel.
We welcome people to join our featured contributor network if you are passionate about writing for pets. Please visit this page for more information.
- Yahoo Answers
- Yahoo Groups
- Other top sites
Currently all gifts are free on Yeepet. You can send out gifts to other registered users to express you like their profiles or enjoy their pictures. Click Give Gift on the user’s profile. When someone has received a gift from you, it shows a gift icon on his/her profile page where others can see it sent by you. It’s a good way to interact with other Yeepet members, and it’s fun!
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet