We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
If you want to set an existing picture on Yeepet as your primary picture, here is how:
1. Go to your page My Pictures by clicking the Gallery tab in the header. The My Pictures link is shown in the submenu. Click it.
2. All your pictures are displayed on this page. Click on the picture you want to use as your primary picture. It takes you to the picture details page. Click the Edit Picture link. The Edit Picture link becomes bold.
3. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" at the bottom of the page. Change it from No to Yes. Your picture is set to the primary picture.
If you want to add a new primary picture, simply upload a new picture first, then repeat the above steps.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are welcome to list yourselves in the Adoption channel. Here is how:
- Sign up on yeepet on the registration page.
- Log into yeepet with your account you just created.
- Go to the Adoption page. Click the List Your Shelter or Organization link on this page.
- Fill in your shelter information on that page. Hit the Submit button.
- Wait for us to approve your profile as we need to validate your shelter or rescue group information.
- Your shelter or rescue group will be listed on the Adoption page.
You can redeem either real products or virtual gifts in the gift center as your reward for creating quality content on Yeepet.
After you've redeemed a real product, your redeem request has been entered into our system immediately for shipment. The products will be shipped out to users like you once a month. You will expect the delivery within a month or so.
More information about the virtual gifts will be updated later once it is completed.
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.