Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
We want to engage every member better on Yeepet and make your experience with us more rewarding. You earn bonus points by creating content on Yeepet. Use the bonus points to redeem the pet products you like in our Gift Center, or use them towards your next purchase on Yeepet Web Store.
Making different posts allows you to receive different bonus points. For example, you earn 20 points by posting a blog, or 10 points when you comment on a blog.
We give you $1 for every 100 points you've earned. That means only 5 blogs (make sure they are good blogs)! Simply redeem your points in our Gift Center.
The more you post on Yeepet, the more points you earn!
As a premier content and advertising network, Yeepet Media network will bring you the following benefits:
- Target audience in the pet vertical to increase your conversion rates.
- Competitive cost compared to other ad networks.
- Multiple pricing models for online advertising designed to best suit your business needs and meet your marketing budget.
You make extra income right away with ad placement and ad exchange within the Yeepet network.
You need to have an Yeepet login in order to create a profile. Once you’re logged in, you’re taken to the My Home page where you will see the link Edit Profile. Clicking the link will allow you to complete a profile for yourself.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.