Our media network offers effective PR/marketing solutions including press releases and online advertising across Yeepet network and our extended network. It helps you spread the word cost effectively, maximize your ROI or generate another revenue stream online.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
Yeepet.com is an online social networking community dedicated to pet lovers and pet owners. Sign-up is free now and you can get access to more cool features that allow you to connect with other members and pets. For example, you can save favorite member profiles and pet profiles, give treats, give gifts, upload pics, give vote, create or join groups, post classifieds, etc. You will see more benefits after your sign-up.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are welcome to list yourselves in the Adoption channel. Here is how:
- Sign up on yeepet on the registration page.
- Log into yeepet with your account you just created.
- Go to the Adoption page. Click the List Your Shelter or Organization link on this page.
- Fill in your shelter information on that page. Hit the Submit button.
- Wait for us to approve your profile as we need to validate your shelter or rescue group information.
- Your shelter or rescue group will be listed on the Adoption page.
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
There are different reasons why you cannot log in. You might enter the wrong password or your Yeepet account has not been activated. Inactive account is causing this problem most often.
Please check your junk folder and make sure you add our email address to your safe senders list.
If you still cannot log in and are not sure whether or not your account is active, please email us from our Contact Us page with your Yeepet username and/or email address you used for registration. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
This blog solution was creatively invented this year to provide pet business owners or managers with an effective online marketing way through our Blogs channel and hundreds of top sites in our distribution channel. Dog trainers, pet sitters, and other pet service providers, as well as pet product manufacturers and vendors are our customers.
For as little as $60 in your monthly budget, you will receive four (4) professional SEO blogs a month that are tailored to meet your business needs. The blogs will be published and shared on Yeepet.com and hundreds of other sites through our distribution channel. Free SEO solutions included!
Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us your inquiry!
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
Yes. Once you’ve joined a group, you can invite other people by sending them email or invite your friends on yeepet.com to join the group.
Click the Invite Others link on the group profile page, input email addresses or select the Friends option to invite your friends on yeepet.com to join. Don’t forget to click Send Invite at the bottom of the page.