You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
There are a lot of benefits you can gain as we offer you:
Better Payment Program
Earn cash bonus and keep 100% of your ad revenue and all the sales made on Yeepet.
Exclusive Free Access to Yeepet Online Services
- Gain exclusive free use of your own Yeepet Store and sell your pet products to
- Redeem your earned points at Gift Center for latest pet products.
- Benefit from employee discounts on Yeepet Store.
- Free business and/or product promotion as Featured Listing.
- Free product samples and more perks.
Greater Online Exposure
Showcase your personal pet expertise as well as your pet business or organization. Reach the fast growing number of pet owners and targeted customers who need your advice, goods or services.
Increased Traffic Driving Opportunity
Drive best traffic to your articles that are search engine optimized, automatically published to Twitter, Facebook and are featured on Yeepet.com and across our online network.
Tell pet lovers what they want to hear in your own unique way. Share your pet-related tips, photos and advice creatively and enhance your pet friends network.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.
Like any other ad network, we have a growing base of advertisers and publishers.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are welcome to list yourselves in the Adoption channel. Here is how:
- Sign up on yeepet on the registration page.
- Log into yeepet with your account you just created.
- Go to the Adoption page. Click the List Your Shelter or Organization link on this page.
- Fill in your shelter information on that page. Hit the Submit button.
- Wait for us to approve your profile as we need to validate your shelter or rescue group information.
- Your shelter or rescue group will be listed on the Adoption page.
Yeepet welcomes you to submit your pet related articles to us. Submitting articles to Yeepet is a great way to get free advertising and build backlinks. Here is how you submit:
1. Submit your article from our Submit Article page. No registration is required. Your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published on our site.
2. Submit your article by posting a blog on Yeepet. See our Help page for how to create a blog on Yeepet. Yeepet is offering a new Yeepet Blog Program to pet lovers, pet site owners and pet business managers. Find out more here and see the benefits.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.