Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
You need to log into the forum first before making any post. If you are logged into the website but get redirected to My Profile page everytime when you try to post in a forum, it means your session in the forum has timed out.
The Forums is integrated into Yeepet.com as a third party software. We've implemented the single sign-on feature that allows you to log into the Forums automatically once you are logged into the website. But sometimes if you stay on Yeepet.com for a long time, your forum session times out more quickly than the rest of the site. So at this moment you are logged out the forum while you are still logged into Yeepet.com. In this case, when you try to make a post on a forum page, you cannot (and see the redirect issue) as you are logged out.
You need to re-log in to the forum first for your posting. Just simply log out of Yeepet.com by clicking the Log Out link at the very top of the page, then re-log in. Go to the Forums page again, and see the Welcome mesage at the top right corner underneath the header. Now you are logged into the Forums and you are good to post.
This blog solution was creatively invented this year to provide pet business owners or managers with an effective online marketing way through our Blogs channel and hundreds of top sites in our distribution channel. Dog trainers, pet sitters, and other pet service providers, as well as pet product manufacturers and vendors are our customers.
For as little as $60 in your monthly budget, you will receive four (4) professional SEO blogs a month that are tailored to meet your business needs. The blogs will be published and shared on Yeepet.com and hundreds of other sites through our distribution channel. Free SEO solutions included!
Call us today at 408-372-8114 or email us your inquiry!
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
1. Go to the My Home page after you log in.
2. Locate the Edit Primary Pic link below your primary picture on the left. Then click the link.
3. It takes you to the Edit Picture page in Gallery where the blue Edit Picture link is displayed in a bolded font.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Locate the text "Is Main Image:" that shows the option Yes is selected.
5. Change the option to No. This picture is set to a non primary profile picture.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
You can redeem either real products or virtual gifts in the gift center as your reward for creating quality content on Yeepet.
After you've redeemed a real product, your redeem request has been entered into our system immediately for shipment. The products will be shipped out to users like you once a month. You will expect the delivery within a month or so.
More information about the virtual gifts will be updated later once it is completed.
You can post up to 10 pictures in a single thread. You need to log in to Yeepet to do this.
1. Click the New Thread button.
2. On the Post New Thread page, find the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip) in the first line of the Message section. Click on the icon.
3. A popup appears. Upload your picture. Close the window after the picture has been uploaded.
4. Place your cursor to where you want the picture to appear in the thread. Click the attachments icon again. Since the picture has been uploaded, you will see the picture or a list of pictures listed in the pulldown upon clicking. Click the one you want to insert into the thread.
5. The ATTACH tags will be inserted into the thread. Submit the thread and you will see the picture there.
Want to run a fun pet photo contest but don't have the web pages up and running on your site? No problem. We will host your pet photo contest for you for FREE. Simply send us your request to info at yeepet dot com including the following information:
1. Duration of your pet photo contest
2. The name of your business
3. The title of your contest
4. A brief description of your contest (about 110 words). See the example of the contest description.
5. Terms and Conditions of your contest. If you don't have one, we can create one for you. See the example here.
Visit our pet photo contests for more examples.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Running a pet photo contest not only costs you nothing, but also it helps you get great benefits from us for FREE. We will give you two free banner ads on the contest pages (in 300x250 or 250x250, and 160x600 depending on our ad inventory) if you run a contest with us.
Interested? Contact us today.