This is a fun job but you desire to take it seriously on a weekly basis. As our featured contributor, you need to be at least one of the following:
If you have listed your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet, and wish to post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group profile page, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Yeepet.
2. Click Adoption in the header. Go to the Animal Shelters page. Locate your shelter or group name listed on this page. Click the name of your shelter/rescue group.
3. You are taken to your shelter or rescue group profile page. Click the Post Pet link in the submenu right below the header. Fill in the info and click the Save button to complete your post.
Your pet will be displayed on your shelter/rescue group profile page.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
- My Pets: view and edit your pet profile(s).
- My Friends: view and remove friends if needed.
- My Blocklist: view members you blocked or unblock members from the list.
- My Blogs: view all the blogs you wrote.
- My Groups: view the groups you joined or created.
- My Gifts: view the gifts you received, sent and remaining.
- Mailbox: view all messages sent or received on yeepet.com, including private messages, friend requests, group mails, invitations.
- Favorite Pets: view pet profiles you added as favorite.
- Favorite Profiles: view your favorite list of user profiles.
- Account Settings: view and update your account settings.
- Address Book: view all your connections.
Registered users can vote a pet to express their likes about the pet. There are currently five votes available: One-of-a-kind, Funny, Sweet, Cute, Superstar. We rank all pets from time to time (normally on a daily or weekly basis) to showcase the most voted pets and display the pets on the home page and the Gallery page.
Click on the Give Votes link on the pet profile page and
select one or more votes. The votes you sent will be displayed on the pet
Yeepet Gift Center is a place for members to redeem gifts. We want to provide everyone with a fun, engaging and rewarding experience while you interact and make posts on Yeepet.
Users earn points while making posts on Yeepet and can redeem the gifts (real products, virtual gifts) in the gift center with the points you have earned. Every gift is assigned a certain number of points you need in order to redeem. That number is like the "price" of the gift. You can redeem any gift in the gift center as long as you have sufficient point balance.
The Virtual Gifts will be available soon.
You need to be a registered user if you want to add your pet service to our Yellow Pages. Posting your pet business in the Yellow Pages is completely free, in addition, you will be able to receive service requests from our members as our online booking system allows members to send you a service request or book your service from your business profile page. So make sure your business information you add on Yeepet is complete, accurate and appealing.
See below for how to add your business:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click on the Local Services tab in the header. Or go to Yellow Pages here.
3. Click the Add Business button.
4. Fill in your business information thoroughly and accurately. Upload up to 5 nice photos that represent your business well. Click on Add Business at the end of the page.
The business is posted into the Yellow Pages.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
There are a lot of benefits you can gain as we offer you:
Better Payment Program
Earn cash bonus and keep 100% of your ad revenue and all the sales made on Yeepet.
Exclusive Free Access to Yeepet Online Services
- Gain exclusive free use of your own Yeepet Store and sell your pet products to
- Redeem your earned points at Gift Center for latest pet products.
- Benefit from employee discounts on Yeepet Store.
- Free business and/or product promotion as Featured Listing.
- Free product samples and more perks.
Greater Online Exposure
Showcase your personal pet expertise as well as your pet business or organization. Reach the fast growing number of pet owners and targeted customers who need your advice, goods or services.
Increased Traffic Driving Opportunity
Drive best traffic to your articles that are search engine optimized, automatically published to Twitter, Facebook and are featured on Yeepet.com and across our online network.
Tell pet lovers what they want to hear in your own unique way. Share your pet-related tips, photos and advice creatively and enhance your pet friends network.