Yeepet is striving to maximize your benefits for writing with us. We let you keep 100% of your online ad revenue and all the sales you make on Yeepet.
We will reserve up to three (3) ad slots on your pages for you and set up your ads. Our system has been built this way to allow us to publish your ads. Simply send us your ad code. We will put up the ads for you.
We suggest you sign up with ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc and affiliate marketing programs such as CJ.com, Amazon.com and more. If you already have an account, simply log in and get your ad code from your account there. Copy and paste your ad code from there, send it to us and you are good to go!
Generating ad revenue and sales with those ad networks and affliliate programs is a good way. You can also have your own Yeepet store if you have pet products to sell. We will set you up on Yeepet Web Store. You will be able to log into your own store and upload products and images. We will waive the transaction fee for you which costs our vendors 5% to 10% of their sales.
We hope you are incentivized and motivated to work with us. Should you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
This is a fun job but you desire to take it seriously on a weekly basis. As our featured contributor, you need to be at least one of the following:
Block User means you don’t want someone to send you messages or see you online. Once you’ve blocked a registered user, he/she cannot contact you but see you offline even though you’re online. You can block a user from his/her profile page.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.
Your Mailbox -> Friend Requests -> Received folder allows you to see all friend requests sent by other members on yeepet.com. Meanwhile, you will receive this request by email.
Every friend request in the mailbox is indicated with a status either Pending or Accepted. A new request with the Pending status needs your approval. All friend requests you accepted show you Accepted and the users have been added in your friend list.
Did you know you can get free advertising for your pet products and business by simply supplying us only five product samples? This pet product sample program was recently created to help pet product manufacturers showcase new products, market their businesses and promote their brands at a minimal cost.
If you are a pet product manfacturer and would like to join this program, here is what you need to do: supply us at least five pet products. In return, we will give you a premium ad slot (a $150 monthly value) on Yeepet.com or Petviu.com for every five products you provide. The ads will be in either 300x250 or 160x600 (depending on our ad inventory).
In addition, we will list and feature your products on Petviu.com. The product listings on Petviu will be published to other top sites through our online distribution channel. Your products will reach out to our pet loving consumers and receive great web exposure through this program.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
Your points are available at two places: one is your My Home page after you are logged in. Click the My Gifts & Treats link on My Home to view the total points.
Or click the Gift Center link. You will see your remaining points on the gift center page.
You can easily unblock a user from My Blocklist in My Home. Click My Blocklist in My Home, and you see the users blocked by you. Check the checkbox for the user you want to unblock and click the Unblock button. Click Ok on the popup to confirm, then the user is unblocked.
Yeepet Buzz Club is a free club that allows you - either a pet blogger, pet business owner or manager to express your passion and love about pets, as well as share your pet tips and advice. It also lets you effectively promote your pet website or business (products or service) online for FREE.
We would like to invite you to become a member of our exclusive Buzz Club so we can learn more about your pet experience and anything pet related that matter to you.
As the leading pet loving information platform with a network of hundreds of top sites in our online distribution channel. Yeepet Buzz Club helps you reach out to a much larger online audience. If you have a busy schedule and are seeking professional blogs/articles, take advantage of our blog solution and see how it can help you to boost your business credibility.
For your pet site or business, you will benefit from your Yeepet blogs as follows:
1. Free advertsing. When you add your personal or business bio with the link to your site at the end of each blog you post on Yeepet, you get the best use of free advertisement for your pet site, business or service. Your posted content will be searched and read by a large number of our members and Internet users.
Or take advantage of "About the author" at the end of each blog and feel free to add your link there. This comes from your More About Me section of your profile.
In addition, we will give you three (3) premium ad slots ($600+ monthly value) on your blog pages for FREE. You will need to provide us with your ad code or banner and the destination link(s).
2. Free SEO. Your bio at the end of each blog will give you quality backlinks to your site.
Your blogs or articles will not only appear on Yeepet, but also be distributed and shared with hundreds of other top sites across Yeepet network.
3. Improve your personal credibility. Better personal credibility will help you gain more customers. If you provide pet services such as dog training, pet sitting, your personal credibility will greatly boost your business credibility. Your professional advice and tips described in your Yeepet blogs will let your potential customers know how experienced you are.
4. Monetary benefits. You will earn 100% of the online ad revenue coming from your pages and all the sales generated from your product listings on Yeepet. Find out more here about our 100% revenue program.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Sign up on Yeepet.
3. Send us your banner ad. We will post the ad on your Yeepet blog page.
To keep the ad up, you will need to post at least one (1) blog every week.
BLOG CONTENT GENERAL GUIDELINE:
Our Blogs channel is part of our pet loving community so do NOT promote your business directly in the body of your blog post. Make sure:
1. Your blog posts are pet related.
2. Your write about pet tips and advice based on your personal or professional experience.
3. Do NOT advertise your business, products or service in the body of your blog post. A good way is to use the "About the author" feature displayed at the end of each blog. Complete your "About Me" under "More About Me" in your profile. This will be displayed in "About the author".
Build a trusing relationship between you and your audience. Feel free to recommend quality pet products or services related to your blog topics that the visitors find useful, and add links to your recommendations.
Any questions or comments, contact us today! We look forward to reading your blogs!