The Featured Contributor Program creates a unique relationship between you and Yeepet.com that brings you the maximum benefits. The program allows you to connect, share and monetize. It provides you, for your blog and other content you create on Yeepet.com with a great deal of advantages such as 100% online ad revenue share, exclusive access to our services, more online exposure, improved traffic, superior free advertising opportunities, creative outlet, and a stronger pet loving community connection. These are a lot more benefits when you go along.
We have a team of experienced pet lovers including dog parents, cat lovers, veterinarians and other pet professionals who joined us and enjoy writing with us as our featured contributors. We welcome you to read along, join us and generate extra income while having fun!
There are a lot of benefits you can gain as we offer you:
Better Payment Program
Earn cash bonus and keep 100% of your ad revenue and all the sales made on Yeepet.
Exclusive Free Access to Yeepet Online Services
- Gain exclusive free use of your own Yeepet Store and sell your pet products to
- Redeem your earned points at Gift Center for latest pet products.
- Benefit from employee discounts on Yeepet Store.
- Free business and/or product promotion as Featured Listing.
- Free product samples and more perks.
Greater Online Exposure
Showcase your personal pet expertise as well as your pet business or organization. Reach the fast growing number of pet owners and targeted customers who need your advice, goods or services.
Increased Traffic Driving Opportunity
Drive best traffic to your articles that are search engine optimized, automatically published to Twitter, Facebook and are featured on Yeepet.com and across our online network.
Tell pet lovers what they want to hear in your own unique way. Share your pet-related tips, photos and advice creatively and enhance your pet friends network.
Yeepet online revenue program provides a unique and effective way to incentivize you as a proud memeber in our featured contributor network. Our system has been buillt to specifically cater to your role with us. Depending on which channels or pages you manage on Yeepet, we set up online ads on various pages you manage.
You earn 100% of the online revenue coming from your ads. We don't share a cent.
If you run a Yeepet Store, you keep all the revenue you make as well and we waive the store fee which costs regular vendors 5% to 10% of the sales.
If you manage one of the Yeepet channels, such as Yellow Pages, Events, Links, Classifieds, and Coupons on our sister site Petviu, we will set up online payment options on your pages for you to receive payments from online sales easily and quickly.
In addition, depending on your writing experience and how popular your blogs are, we offer you a monthly cash bonus which you cannot get elsewhere.
Lastly, feel free to use affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon.com, CJ.com, eBay.com and so forth in order to maximize your online revenue. We'd be happy to give you free training and help you set them up on Yeepet.
This is a fun job but you desire to take it seriously on a weekly basis. As our featured contributor, you need to be at least one of the following:
The application process is straightforward as below:
3. Start the test run for a week. You need to write 3 blogs and publish them in our Blogs channel during the test run. Of course you are encouraged to write more. See the FAQ page for more details about the blog requirements.
Please check in with us once the test run ends. We will review your blog posts based on the page views, topics and SEO, and decide whether or not we want to work with you. We like blogs that talk about interesting topics, have a good sense of humor and can drive a good amount of incoming traffic to our site.
If you are hired, you will be paid for the test run.
Originality. All your blog posts must be your original work. Plagiarism is against the law.
Word count. Your blogs should have at least 250 words each. We retain the right to the blogs and posts published on Yeepet. We will train you on effective writing and SEO, and guide you through interesting topics to write on from time to time. So it's a fun and educational experience that you can barely gain elsewhere.
No advertisement for your business, products or service in your blog posts. However, you can recommend quality pet products or services related to your blog topics that the visitors find useful, and add links to your recommendations. Build a trusing relationship between you and your audience.
Also, feel free to add your signature with the link to your pet business or site at the end of each blog.
No PR news in your blog. Visit Petviu.com if you want to post PR news for free.
Yeepet is striving to maximize your benefits for writing with us. We let you keep 100% of your online ad revenue and all the sales you make on Yeepet.
We will reserve up to three (3) ad slots on your pages for you and set up your ads. Our system has been built this way to allow us to publish your ads. Simply send us your ad code. We will put up the ads for you.
We suggest you sign up with ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc and affiliate marketing programs such as CJ.com, Amazon.com and more. If you already have an account, simply log in and get your ad code from your account there. Copy and paste your ad code from there, send it to us and you are good to go!
Generating ad revenue and sales with those ad networks and affliliate programs is a good way. You can also have your own Yeepet store if you have pet products to sell. We will set you up on Yeepet Web Store. You will be able to log into your own store and upload products and images. We will waive the transaction fee for you which costs our vendors 5% to 10% of their sales.
We hope you are incentivized and motivated to work with us. Should you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
We will pay you through Paypal by the 5th of each month.
- Yahoo Answers
- Yahoo Groups
- Other top sites
The popularity of your blogs depend on various factors including page views, content quality, blog topics and others.
Page views are clearly displayed on each of your blog pages. The more page views, the more popular your blog. You want to increase the exposure of your blogs and therefore the page views of your blogs by promoting your blogs on various sites as suggestion in the above Question #1. You can simply use the Share link on each blog page to share your blogs on other sites.
Content quality depends on how your blog is written and how the statements are described. This is not something we can quantify, but read our featured blogs to get an idea.
Whether or not blog topics are interesting is another criterion we use to measure the popularity of your blogs. The topics should be useful, educational, informative or entertaining.
Yes. You and Yeepet co-own the copyright of your original blog articles/posts.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions (such as, "than," "because," "if" and "that") are capitalized.
- Lowercase all articles, prepositions, and coordinate conjunctions (such as, "and," "but" and "so") when they are not the first or last word.
- Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive.
- Your title is what pulls your readers deeper into your work. Make it count. Short and sweet is a great motto for this. For example, "10 Toys Under $10" is far better than "I Saw Some Great Toys While I Was out Today...".
- "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has." If you say a sentence out loud and can replace "it's" with "it is" or "it has," you have it right.
- "Its" is a possessive pronoun, as in, "Yeepet.com is its name."
- "You're" is a contraction for "you are." For example, "You're going to buy some new fish?"
- "Your" is another possessive pronoun, as in, "That is your dog eating off the table."
- "There" is used in a variety of ways such as, "There is my cat," or "Take that over there."
- "Their" is a plural possessive pronoun, as in "Their mother will arrive soon." It is only used when there is a belonging of something. It is their mother.