The SureFlap Microchip Cat Door identifies cats using their unique identification microchip, unlocking only for your pet when they enter the home, preventing strays and neighbourhood cats from gaining access.
- Learns your cat's existing identification microchip
- Compatible with all common microchips*
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Press one button to register your cat's microchip
- Fits into doors, windows and walls
- Battery operated (typical battery life 6+ months, and in many cases, up to 12 months with normal use)
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Low battery indicator light
- Selective entry - any cat can exit
- 4-way manual lock
- 3-year warranty
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Door is compatible with all common microchip types, however if you wish to check the compatibility of your pet's microchip, please tell us your microchip code and we will check for you.
Flap Opening Dimensions
5 5⁄8" (W) x 4 3⁄4" (H)
This dimension is the smallest area of the cat door that your cat will have to enter.
6 1⁄2" (W) x 6 3⁄4" (H)
The Installation Template can be used to cut the hole required to fit your SureFlap cat door.
Tunnel's Interior Dimensions
5 7⁄8" (W) x 6 1⁄8" (H)
Tunnel's Exterior Dimensions
6 1⁄4" (W) x 6 1⁄2" (H)
Exterior Frame Dimensions
8 1⁄4" (W) x 8 1⁄4" (H)