The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits; or all dogs used for upland birds. All of this is available through a compact, handheld device.
The collar receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEKﾮ design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- Lightweight, compact, handheld design
- GPS functionality including multiple waypoints
- Minimum of 20 hours of usage on a single charge
- 7-mile tracking range
- Backlit LCD screen
- 75-mile-diameter screen with autoscaling
- Integral, tilt-compensated compass
- Reports dog status (stopped or direction of movement)
- Minimum of 20 hours of usage on a single charger
- Two Year Warranty
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide